Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ScootrMonkey and the Blustery Day ...

Windy. Woke up this morning and laid in bed listening to the wind blow through the pines and aspens outside my bedroom window. My comforter pulled up over my head ( cause we left the windows cracked last nite and it was a tad bit chilly this morning ) , the call of 4 puppies finally made me get out of bed despite the lingering effects of the Ambien I had taken. After feeding both the dogs and myself ( protein shake & oatmeal for me , not sure what's in the puppies food - but it is edible - I've tried it ) & getting the coffee going ; I spent the remainder of my morning chasing styrofoam tombstones all over my front yard like some bizarre scene from the Wizard of Oz ( ... the tombs began to twitch , the skulls to pitch ... ). I really should have staked down the freakin' decorations the first time. Shower and off to work. My little VW bug changing lanes all on it's own at every strong gust of wind...

Sent from my iPhone