Monday, October 4, 2010

Random Thoughts for a Monday ...

 ... some are mine , some I've happened across ...
 
 - I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
 
 - dark chocolate m&m's are the best
 
 - i enjoy cracking my knuckles
 
 - let it go
 
 - i really want to know what a flux-capacitor does
 
 - The volume of water that the Giant Sequoia tree consumes in a 24-hour period contains enough suspended minerals to pave 17.3 feet of a 4-lane concrete freeway
 
 - Lima Beans contain cyanide
 
 - why am i excited to go to work only until i get there
 
 - i really like Red Vines better than Twizzlers
 
 - i'm glad Fall is finally here , i don't really like summer
 
 -  Christmas is my favorite holiday
 
 - i have a craving for Beef Stroganoff
 
 - i secretly want to conduct an orchestra
 
 - i love gummy bears