Monday, October 25, 2010

How I spent my day ...

well , i got up this morning and went out to my car & happened to glance at my license plates ...... tags expired 9/10 !!  yikes !

so - off to the DMV.

Got there about 1pm hoping that early afternoon wouldn't be too busy.  lol - yeah , right.  Looked they were handing out free beer or iPads . every seat taken  and SRO . grab my ticket - # 658 , ok can deal , look at the screen # 625. oh frak.

 

those DMV people , if the mood takes them, can really fly through the unwashed masses ( literally - 3/4 of the people there looked like they had never been introduced to a shower ) and about 40 minutes later my number was called.  All the time I was waiting in the back of my mind was " is this the year I have to my emissions done ? " ... 

 

me - " Hi nice DMV lady !  I never got my renewal card after my move even though I changed my address and everything !  Here's my CO drivers license , registration, proof of insurance , and blank check !!  "

 

nice DMV lady - " you need your emissions tested - NEXT "