Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cough , cough ...

     I'm enjoying this fall. The cool weather and changing leaves.  I really think that this fall the colours of the leaves have been outstanding, i can't remember a time when the reds and coppers have been as vivid.

     The house is finally taking shape , ready to give all the trick-or-treater's  a fun thrill.  
     I spent Monday pulling out all the Halloween decorations , driving the hubby crazy ( he was working from home after being excused from jury duty ).

    "Hun - where's the hammer ?? " 
    "Hun - can you help me for a sec ?? "  

    

    Marck - Would you please leave me alone , I'm working !!

    "Hun - well maybe you really shouldn't be watching Stan Helsing on Netflix then .... "

    I just need to hire someone to stop by the house and put a BB in the streetlight for me ....