Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'd rather Switch then Fight ...

Well , we're making a change today ....

I'm old enough to remember cigarette ads ( barely - lol ) & there was an old one for Tareytons that went " they'd rather fight than switch " ....

I was never really sure why you'd want a black eye over a smoke , but to each there own i guess.  LOL

 

I've had it with Comcast , tired of the slowly increasing prices , the customer service ( or lack thereof ) that says we'll credit you $XX dollars on your next bill then actually charge you instead. The old IT standard of 

 

 

when ever you call them with an issue ...

SO - 

no more Comcast - EVER .....

 

Hello  - 

and in case you're thinking " Oh , Robb - you're just making a mountain out of a molehill , get this Comcast has been voted the WORST COMPANY IN AMERICA for 2010 !!!  Even winning the " Golden Poo Award " .....

 

I'm not shedding any tears over this ....