Friday, August 12, 2011

it's Friday and I'm ...

cleaning , again ....

Ktan40l

I guess I can blame my parents for this. Growing up, every Saturday was cleaning day. Mom took the kitchen and bathrooms, Dad took the vacuum, duster and directed us kids on what else needed done.  Pretty much everything was put on hold for about 3 hours until Mom was satisfied that house was presentable.

That's why when I look at my house I usually see this : 

800px-messie_mess_1
when I know that, if I ever had the unexpected call that company was on the way, I could probably present a sparkling clean house in under 30 minutes. When asked to explain my (almost)obeseeion with a clean house, all I have to do is take my friends and drop by Mom's place. One look around and they immediately undersand.  Every surface sparkles, not a speck of dirt on the carpet, and it's a house you still feel like you could lounge in for hours.  Not a hermetically- sealed museum display, but a home....

and about that maid ??

House-cleaning-services
... I'd probably clean before they came.  Can't have strangers seeing a dirty house ...