Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Leaked "Glee" Sectionals Video: Darren Criss Scores Another Hit

Comments

T's picture

I`m rooting for

Dalton Academy Warblers to win the Sectionals! There I said it.

btw, next week`s episode is titled "Special Education" if I`m not mistaken.

melka's picture

Hey Soul Sister!

The part that really stood out for me was Rachel and Kurt exchanging smiles. I think it's very endearing that Rachel seemed so genuinely enthusiastic and happy for him! Very interesting to contrast with how grim Mr. Shue looked...
Average (4 votes):

see individual ratings

Glósóli's picture

I'm liking her more and more since last night's episode

She just stopped being that completely self-centered, one-dimensional cartoon she had been all season.
dalphine's picture

Darren Criss

  He's just adorable, I can't wait tell next week to see the whole show.
Average (1 vote):

see individual ratings

Bear.Necessity's picture

@melka, agreed about rachel<=>kurt

IMHO they've written Rachel to be even more self-absorbed and rude this season than last. I'm glad Lea Michele has had a chance to show another side of Rachel, this week with her concern about Kurt and then seemingly next week with what we see in this video.

Darren Criss is dreamy. My 16 year old self totally wants to date him. :D 

 

Average (2 votes):

see individual ratings

Anthony D. Langford's picture

Drama

There must have some sort of drama before this given Kurt's odd behavior.  Perhaps Dave showed up at the new school?

 

Nice performance.  Darren Criss is really talented.  I like how the kids, especially Racheal were supportive of Kurt even though their are competing against each other.

 

Still no to Kurt/Blaine, BTW.

Average (1 vote):

see individual ratings

T's picture

Almost gave you five stars

Until I read the last sentence. Lol.

I don`t think Dave is THAT crazy. It`s a several hours drive between two towns from what I heard. Like someone else said in the comments of the recap, Kurt is probably just nervous performing with the new teammates he barely knew (besides Blaine), in front of his friends who he clearly doesn`t want to leave behind.

Average (1 vote):

see individual ratings

Sam's picture

Hmmmmm, good point!

I hope Dave doesn't show up--but, yeah, Kurt was definitely NOT his normal self in this clip. Damn it! Now I'm going to have another Glee thing to ponder for the next 6 days.

(What? Don't other normal people have "Glee" concerns? I'm like one step away from needing a Glee Intervention.)___________________________________

Coach Tanaka: You're up kid. You make this, we win. You make this, you die a legend.

Kurt: Can I pee first? 

PM's picture

Very nice

Very nice, though I hope there's some story behind Kurt & Mr. Shue pulling faces throughout - it was pretty distracting.
T's picture

Puck too

He also seemed upset.
jrex's picture

Blaine

Okay, Darren was a hit with "Teenage Dream", but I think with this number he could prove to be a breakout star rather than a one hit wonder.

Kurt looked perfect.  His nervousness was spot-on for the new kid jumping in to a new dance routine, and music group at the last minute.  Not to mention performing alongside his latest "crush"/friend Blaine in front of all his old New Directions pals.

I understand Mr. Shue being gloomy, but what was up with Puck's scowl?

Tyler's picture

Diva Moment

If I was one of the boys in that Glee club I would be PISSED that the new guy gets to stand just off center in his first week. hahaha I'm having a diva moment
Alxmouse's picture

Whitney would of cut somebody.

Was thinking the same thing. And is it me or should it be called Blaine and the warblers? I'm a Blaine fan as much as the next guy, but I hope to see him do something more than a solo backed up by a choir. Or is he the "singing quarterback" of the school?
Home » Dennis Ayers » Leaked "Glee" Sectionals Video: Darren Criss Scores Another Hit

yay for the Dalton Academy Warblers !!