Tuesday, January 31, 2012

VFF

Well, I finally broke down and bought some. 

Img_0373
The Vibram Five FIngers shoe, or VFF's. The husband's had some forver and wears them everywhere. 

I had tried them on before but they didn't seem really comfortable , always a bit too narrow for my feet. But I was looking for a new pair of workout shoes and these kept popping to the top of my google searches. ( especially since i'm looking at starting kettlebell workouts) 

So I swung by the Denver branch of REI -

2677158
a place that I could spend a day and a small fortune in, and spent an hour walking back and forth and around and around trying on different pairs of FIve FIngers.

I finally settled on the KomodoSport LS , a multi-sport model that'll let me run ( baby steps ) , lift, and hike.

Img_0434
not wanting to be shy, I did get them in the black/neon green

Img_0435
ya know , I think i'm going to like going "barefoot" ...