Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well , Frak ......

My shoulder has been bothering me for a while now. I think I first noticed it in the weeks following my "incident" in November of '09 that left me rigid and unconscious in the middle of the Glendale Target  parking lot. I thought nothing of it , just stiff and sore & it'll get better. 

It did , somewhat , but never really going away. I'd notice it more at night when I was a sleep , waking up with pain / numbness / tingling , but then it would go away. I would be fine. Go back to the gym , able to do some stuff , others not so much , then the pain would start again. 

Finally I decided to see my GP at Kaiser. After x-rays and much poking and prodding , the pronouncement : a torn / injured rotator cuff.  So now lot's of aspirin and P/T and hope that I don't have to have surgery......

I guess it's just gonna be cardio / yoga for a while